Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Question For Women Who Like The "Bad Boys" or Ladies Who Like The Dirty Look or The Grunge style On Men

My friend, is having a late Halloween party at his house this weekend. A ton of people are going to be there and everyone is dressing up in halloween costumes. I am going to go as a %26quot;bad boy%26quot;. Now my question to you ladies that like %26quot;bad boys%26quot; OR the grunge look on men, the %26quot;dirty look%26quot;, what should I wear for that? I have all kinds of shoes, I have chuck taylor%26#039;s, I even have combat boots. And money is no object. Give me a few examples from each lady about what these types of men wear. Thank you so much! OH, AND the woman who goes through each piece of the outfit AND gives me the most examples of different outfits, to wear, I will award the best answer points to her. Thanks!

Question For Women Who Like The %26quot;Bad Boys%26quot; or Ladies Who Like The Dirty Look or The Grunge style On Men
Dress up like Bender from The Breakfast Club



skin whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment