Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chicago fashion for the ladies? suggestions...?

This question is most gear towards the ladies -- OK I%26#039;m gonna visit Chicago in late Jan. early Feb. to see if I wanna move there, work there, etc. Anyways I know dress warm but what type of clothes do the ladies all wear when goin to work? I%26#039;m comin%26#039; from NJ area so it%26#039;s hard to know. I cant imagine you all are wearin%26#039; skirts in 36 degree cold! What about shoes?? What types? I don%26#039;t wanna look like a fool when job hunting. Can u gimme some websites, brands, stores whatever that show me typical chicagoan wear for the ladies, ages 20-30. Do it get real ICY in chicago too? okay TY.

Chicago fashion for the ladies? suggestions...?
I live in Michigan and I go to Chicago 1-2 xs a year and I have family out there..... what I do is I wear leggings (or tights) under my dress (see link) and also, people wear tunic dresses with jeans and maybe a cute heel.....oh yeah....lol, dont forget a jacket or a coat!





.....and oh yeah, it gets REALLY ICY AND REALLY WINDY!!!!


... lots of %26#039;cago girls wear designer... sorta like New York! D%26amp;G, Chanel, oh and BURBERRY!!!!





dont 4get to buy Garrett%26#039;s Popcorn!



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment